The details.

If you’ve made a claim, it costs nothing to hire us - so long as your claim is settled out of court, which happens the vast majority of the time.

Upon settlement the insurer pays all of your legal fees.

(08) 9219 0111

Your costs are covered.

Anyone involved in a motor vehicle accident on public roads is covered by the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.

Even if your registration or driver’s licence had expired, you will still be covered.

(08) 9219 0111

Contact us

If you’ve got questions, we’d like to answer them — free of charge.


(08) 9219 0111

We get results where others can’t.

Many law firms reject cases when they look too difficult. WA Legal have the legal expertise to tackle the tougher cases and win.

Real people that we’ve helped

From the outset, after my car accident, WA Legal were supportive and extremely knowledgeable. The office staff are kind and efficient. When my claim was settled (in a highly professional manner) I received more than I expected. During the entire process they were helpful and reassuring. Highly recommended!
Brett Donovan
I would like to start off with say W.A. Legal has been working with me since the start of 2019 and I am really happy with their service. They are well priced and have looked after my personal attachments that I need (wheelchairs/prosthetics) whenever I required upgrades. Their communication with ICWA was good and they walked me through every step of my claim with knowledge and explained everything to me. WA Legal are very professional and easy to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Matthew Brown
WA Legal are as good as it gets. They're a law firm who genuinely care about their clients. They muscled through my claim as if it were their own, they took total ownership, kept me informed and never dropped the ball. You will not find a better group of professionals in this area of expertise. Thanks again for everything!
Jason Allan

You only have one chance to claim vehicle accident compensation

(08) 9219 0111

Claims can be rejected completely or your potential payout heavily reduced.

There is no second bite of the cherry.

Vehicle accident claim requires a lot of evidence, which lawyers are trained to obtain along with knowing what information needs to be extracted from medical practitioners to better your position and counteract insurer’s evidence.

The ICWA is not a charity for those who have been injured in car accidents. They are an insurance fund who will be obtaining their own evidence to counteract your evidence, to protect their commercial interest to pay out as little as possible.

Our experienced Perth lawyers can negotiate effectively to maximise your payment, whilst avoiding court proceedings along with its related costs.

Get it right, get a lawyer

With no up-front payment and the insurer covering all of your legal fees*, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose by hiring WA Legal.

Get the free legal advice that you need now. Call (08) 9219 0111.

Have you been injured in a car accident in Western Australia? Have you suffered loss as a result of an accident? Wondering if you’re eligible for motor vehicle accident compensation? Call us now for free legal advice and to see whether WA Legal and our team of experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers in Perth can help.

Whether you’ve been involved in a crash with a car, motorcycle, truck, any other type of vehicle, or even a pedestrian, WA Legal is the team of experienced team of motor vehicle lawyers at your disposal who you can trust with your motor vehicle accident compensation claim.

In order to make a full recovery from your injuries, you’ll need peace of mind and affordable assistance. That’s why here at WA Legal, we strive to eliminate stress from the situation where we can whilst still achieving the maximum level of compensation that you deserve from your claim.

Our policy is to settle your claim out of court without the necessity of litigation. With a vast amount of experience in negotiating with the Insurance Commission of Western Australia, settlement is achieved out of court by way of informal negotiations in the majority of cases. This approach is not only a less stressful process, but also gets you access to the funds that you quicker to cover the costs of your recovery both physically and mentally.

However, there are times with motor vehicle accident compensation claims where it is simply impossible to avoid legal proceedings. With WA Legal, you will be represented by an experienced motor vehicle accident lawyer (senior practitioner) who will explain your legal position and all your options to you in a simple, easy to understand language.

Remember, you can always call us, without obligation, with questions or for over the phone legal advice completely free of charge.

Who has motor injury insurance, and what does it cover?

Anyone with a vehicle registered on WA roads has Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance, provided by the Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA).

This insurance is designed to cover the death or injuries caused by any driver of the registered vehicle to cover pain and suffering, past and future economic loss, claims management expenses and treatment, care and support (including medical treatment and rehabilitation).

The ICWA does not cover any costs related the damages of your vehicle or accessories/ items inside.

Who can make a vehicle accident claim?

You may be eligible to claim if you were injured in a motor vehicle crash or are financially dependent on the personal fatally inured in a car crash.

You must also be able to prove another driver was negligent with the exception of hit and run citations where the driver was unidentifiable or the vehicle at fault was unregistered.

Get the free legal advice that you need now. Call (08) 9219 0111.

Contact us

If you’ve got questions, we’d like to answer them — free of charge.


(08) 9219 0111